Friday 10 July 2015

Bible memory app

I bought a Bible memory app yesterday from the Apple app store.   Unfortunately it seems to be available only for Apply products, but if you have an Iphone, etc and are interested in Bible memory, I really recommend it. 

The King James Version on it is free. You do have to pay for other versions, but I already consider it money well spent to purchase the ESV to match the version that my church uses and that I use in my personal reading. 

There are several activities to do to familiarize yourself with the verse or passage, and games that test your knowledge of the verse (filling in the blank, putting verses into their correct order, for example).  These have helped me de-muddle myself from having learned some verses in another version - I think I have just about got "in all that he does, he prospers" down now instead of "whatsoever he doeth!"

If you are interested, do have a look here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/verses-bible-memory/id939461663?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment